Updated: January 5th, 2018
Effective: January 5th, 2018
Thank you for choosing Pour Cost/PC Founder!
1 Scope of Policy
1.1 What Software and Services are covered by this Policy?
This Policy describes and is limited to the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access, use, visit, log into, and/or download the Pour Cost/PC Founder application, web site (pour cost.link, which may be updated from time to time), and mobile applications (collectively, the “Application”), and our practices for collecting, storing, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application.
2 What information does the Application collect, how is it collected and how is it used?
2.1 Types of Information Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Application, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth or age (for the purpose of complying with applicable children’s privacy statutes), driver’s license number, credit/debit card number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical data related to your use of the Application;
- about your use of and interaction with the Application;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access and/or use our Application, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you access and use the Application.
2.2 User Provided Information
The Information we collect on or through the Application that you provide to us may include:
- information you provide by filling out forms on or through the Application including information you provide when you create an Application account (such as a password, project management information, and other registration information). Registration with us is required and you will not be able to access the Application unless you register with us;
- information you provide when requesting information or further services form us, seeking assistance with the Application, or alerting us of any issues or problems with the Application;
- information you provide in response to a promotion sponsored or offered by us;
- sharing a message or comment with us (via email, text, or other electronic messages) or through others who use the Application, or otherwise providing information on or through the Application;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of the use of and transactions you carry out through the Application; and
- your search queries on the Application;
You may choose whether to enter personal information when you access and use the Application. You are not required to do so. If you choose not to provide the information that we request and/or otherwise may be required to do so under certain circumstances, we may be unable to respond to your request, provide a requested service, or proceed with a requested transaction etc. We do, however, collect, store, and/or use personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us, as noted herein.
2.3 Automatically Collected Information
As you access and use the Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your access and use the Application, including traffic data, and other meta data including information regarding resources that you access and use on the Application; and
- information about your computer/ mobile device and internet connection, your computer/mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your computer/mobile device, your computer/mobile operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2.4 How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Application and its contents and our related services and products to you;
- to manage your payments, purchases, returns and exchanges (as may be applicable) and provide you with your orders;
- for search engine optimization purposes;
- to customize and/or improve the performance, content and functionality of our Application;
- to provide you with information, technical support, products or services that you request from us;
- to allow third party service providers to perform services on our behalf;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about marketing promotions;
- to notify you about changes to our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though any of the foregoing;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Application as may be applicable;
- to prevent and detect fraud and other misuse of the Application;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the “Opt-Out” Section below.
3 Does the Service collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your computer/mobile device.
4 Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We may disclose/transmit aggregated, anonymized data is to our trusted external services to help us improve the Application and our services without restriction.
We may disclose personal Information that we collect or you provide as described herein:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates (if any)
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect our safety, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, protect the security or integrity of our Application, or enable us to take precautions against liability;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pour Cost's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pour Cost about the Application users is among the assets transferred;
- if Pour Cost is involved in a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of its assets (as noted in no. 5), you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
5 What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application, stopping use of the corresponding service, and refraining from visiting and/or logging into the related websites (enumerated above). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
6 Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may indefinitely retain Automatically Collected information, and may store it in aggregate at some time in the future when it is no longer needed by the Application or related services. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that we may not be able to delete all User Provided Data, as some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
7 Children Under the Age of 13
The Application is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, through or on the Application. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to, through or on the Application or provide any information about yourself to us, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information within a reasonable time. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
8 Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change certain of your personal information through the Application’s mobile applicator or by logging into one of the related websites (if applicable).
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
10 Links to Third Party Websites
Safeguarding the confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. We urge you to keep your login and password information confidential to help prevent security breaches.
13 Your Consent
14 Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.